Sunday 29 November 2009

there’s no need to argue

there’s no need to argue anymore
I gave all I could
but it left me so sore
and the thing that makes me mad
Is the one thing that I had


I knew, I knew, I’d lose you
you’ll always be special to me, special to me, to me
and I remember all the
things we once shared
watching TV movies on
the living room armchair
but they say it will work out fine
was it all a waste of time
cause I knew, I knew, I’d lose you
you’ll always be special to me special to me, to me

will I forget in time
you said I was on your mind
there’s no need to argue
no need to argue anymore
there’s no need to argue anymore
you’ll always be special to me

2 comments:

  1. I sang 'Dreams' tonight for the first time at a gig. It went down well. I knew Dolores, and her mam, many moons.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolores made some great songs. What's she doin' these days.

    ReplyDelete