Friday 12 February 2010

Beachcomb



They say there's wreckage washing up all along the coast
No one seems to know too much, or got hit the most
Nothing has been spoken, there's not alot to see
But something has been broken, that's how feels to me
We had a harmony, I never meant to spoil
Now it's lying out in the water, like a slick of oil
Tide is running out to sea, under a darkening sky
The night is falling down on me, and I'm a thinking that I should head on
Head on home (been gone to long) Gone too long, leave my roam
Beachcomb
Little wild kitten out hunting, see what he can get
You're in a big city, that won't stop growing yet
The sun is goin' down smokin', a flaming testiment
Something has been broken, and it feels permenant.

The little seabird flying, he knows were he wants to go
Quess I ought to pack my stuff, and do the thing I know
Turn around and head on back, along the old sea walls
I felt somthing give and crack, and now I'm sorry that's all head on
Head on home (been gone to long)
Gone too long, leave my roam
Beachcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment