Monday 1 March 2010

Did You No Wrong/Finally

Intro: Stephen Philip Jones guitarist and founding member of the Sex Pistols.
Go Home Productions mash-up: Sex Pistols and CeCe Peniston R&B “Finally.”


'Filth And The Fury' / 'Never Mind The Bollocks' Classic Albums footage.


Finally it has happened to me right in front of my face and
I just can not hide it

Meeting Mr. Right, the man of my dreams
The one who shows me true love (or at least it seems)
With brown cocoa skin and curly black hair
It's just the way he looks at me that gentle loving stare

BRIDGE:
Finally you've come along
The way I feel about you,
It just can't be wrong
If you only knew the way I feel about you
I just can't describe it

CHORUS:
Finally it has happened to me right in front of my face
My feelings can't describe it
Finally it has happened to me right in front of my face and
I just can not hide it

I seems so many times
You seemed to be the one
But all he ever wanted was to have a little fun
But now you've come along
And brightened up my world
In my heart I feel it, I'm that special kinda girl

No comments:

Post a Comment